Art Room Procedures Using Stop Motion

I think that creating videos is something that all art teachers have deep in the basement of their to do list.  Unfortunately for me at least, they rarely get done.  It's something about the lack of free time...or the inability to hear a recording of my own voice without cringing....or the complete inability to make the said non existent videos funny and engaging like this one:


Link to funny and engaging video I will never make

Link to my video which does the job and makes most 4th graders laugh

As I was making sample stop motion animation videos for my Grade 3's, I thought it might be fun to make my own stop motion for the clay routines for my Grade 4's that I repeat 800 times a day like a deranged parrot.  Here is what I came up with-- it's rough-- but it works pretty well and took me about 30 minutes to make.  And the sound effects make it funny for me.  Stop Motion Studio Pro for the win. 

Comments

Popular Posts